HDPE 25X4mm Biological Filter Media Sewage Treatment
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1CubmicMeter|
|Packaging Details:||Woven Bag,10-15kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000CUBMIC METERS/MONTH|
|Size:||25*10mm||Application:||Aquarium,fish Farming,wasterwater Treatment|
|Product Name:||Mbbr Media For Fish Pond And Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor||Sample:||Free Sample Is Avaliable|
JULI Biological Filter Media,
Y5 4mm biological filtration media,
64 rooms Biological Filter Media
HDPE 25X4mm Biological Filter Media Sewage Treatment
MBBR filler is a microbial carrier used in the MBBR process, mainly to provide a suitable environment for microorganisms to grow. MBBR filler is a new type of biologically active carrier. It adopts scientific formula. According to the different nature of sewage, it integrates a variety of microelements that are conducive to the rapid attachment and growth of microorganisms in polymer materials. It is modified and structured by a special process. The advantages of large surface area, good hydrophilicity, high biological activity, fast film formation, good treatment effect and long service life.MBBR filler is a microbial carrier used in the MBBR process, mainly to provide a suitable environment for microorganisms to grow. MBBR filler is a new type of biologically active carrier. It adopts scientific formula. According to the different nature of sewage, it integrates a variety of microelements that are conducive to the rapid attachment and growth of microorganisms in polymer materials. It is modified and structured by a special process. The advantages of large surface area, good hydrophilicity, high biological activity, fast film formation, good treatment effect and long service life.
① Improving standards and quality for the wastewater upgrading and reforming project;
② Carrier of wastewater treatment MBBR and biological aerated filter;
③ Biochemical treatment of water reuse,
④ New projects saving investment and land occupation planning;
⑤ River regulation for nitrogen and phosphorus removal;
⑥ Aquaculture for ammonia nitrogen removal and water purification;
⑦ Biofilm packing for biological deodorization tower;
⑧ Application industry: municipal, electric power, pharmaceutical, chemical, electroplating, metallurgy, medical treatment, machinery, paper making, printing and dyeing, food processing, aquaculture, etc;
⑨ With the continuous improvement of products and deepening of application, the application field of PE bio-suspended filler will be more and more broad.
|Effective specific surface area||m2/m3||900||1000||600||800||1200|
|BOD5 oxidation efficiency||gBOD5/m3*d||2000-10000||2000-10000||2000-10000||2000-10000||2000-10000|
|COD oxidation efficiency||gCOD/m3*d||2000-15000||2000-15000||2000-15000||2000-15000||2000-15000|
(Full20GP container loaded )
(Full40GPcontainer loaded )
(Full40HQ container loaded )
Main Features Of Active Biological Fillers:
1. Designed according to fluid mechanics, enhanced surface adhesion, specially designed geometry, with a large effective specific surface area;
2. The filler is made of macromolecular material, which is modified and has strong impact resistance;
3. Advanced surface treatment technology is more conducive to the adhesion growth of microorganisms;
4. The special structure and geometric size of packing improve the mass transfer efficiency of the system.
5. The packing has large specific surface area, large adhesion biomass and high abundance
6. With a large specific surface area, providing support for a large number of microbial attachment growth
7. It is beneficial to the growth of various microorganisms, not only provides space for the growth of heterotrophic bacteria, but also creates conditions for the growth of autotrophic bacteria, laying a solid foundation for biological nitrogen and phosphorus removal.
8. No need for brackets, easy fluidization, energy saving proper weight(0.97～0.98 before hanging membrane,1 after hanging membrane),the filler is in a floating state when the gas is stopped, and is in a suspended fluidized state under aeration to minimize the energy consumption;
9. The fluidization of the filler increases the impact and cutting of the bubbles, improves the utilization of oxygen, and reduces the energy consumption of the aeration. Under the same conditions, the aeration can be reduced by more than 10%.
10. Save space, increase processing capacity and effect by increasing filling rate, no need to add new structures.
1.Q: Is your company a manufacturer or a trade company?
A: We are manufacturer.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A:Our factory is located in Tongxiang City,Zhejiang Province, China.
3. Q: What is your sample policy?
A: 1kg samples are available for free
4.Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.
5. Q: I am very interested in your product, can you sent me your full catalog and pricing list?
A: We can select some popular products for you immediately. Please let us
know your requirements so that we can send out the quotation to you.